BidCorp.com offers the most advanced suite of web-based
software products for public entity purchasing. Whether you are a public entity
looking to save money, increase efficiency or increase competition or a vendor
looking to save time and to find more business opportunities, BidCorp.com has
Key benefits of BidCorp.com:
- No special additional hardware or software required
- Exposure to a national audience
- Uses your existing Web site
- Greater efficiency without modifying your existing business
- Lowest fees in the industry
- Proven - from villages with fewer than 2,000 residents, up to the
entire State of Michigan government
We're the premiere Web site for online public entity auctions. If you have questions or
concerns you can reach us at
1. BidCorp.com is pleased to announce that
Auction fees have been
lowered to 2% of the closing price. Auction fees apply to successful aucions
only. Successful auctions are defined as auctions that receive at least one bid
that meets or exceeds the reserve price that is set by the Auctioneer. There is
never a charge for auctions which do not close successfully.
2. Attention auction sellers! BidCorp.com announces many new exciting features to
make posting auctions easier. First, default auctions settings has been expanded to make posting items easier than ever before. Also, a fixed price auction format is now available.
3. Auction bidders will enjoy new features such as auction category subscriptions, which will notify potential bidders when
new auctions are listed in that category. Also, our new snipe-proof feature will prevent bidders from swooping in at the last
second to steal an auction.
Our integrated search tool makes finding auctions easy.
Registering at BidCorp.com is the first step in bringing your public entity or business to the Internet.