State Surplus Disclaimers
All items are sold in untested “as is” and “where is” condition and must be removed at purchaser’s risk and expense. No refunds of any kind will be given. All sales are final. Returns will not be accepted for any reason.
• Devices can be inspected by user prior to purchase to verify working condition.
• Devices may have scratches, dents, cracked screens, or other physical defects.
• Devices could potentially have battery or other hardware issues that cannot be verified by physical inspection.
• Devices will likely not be updated with the most current operating system software.
• Devices are not verified to work other than initial charge to ensure it turns on.
• By purchasing this device, you are certifying that you understand and agree with the above.
Appointments are required for inspections. Contact Surplus Services at 517-241-4859 to schedule an appointment. Inspection hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Items are located at 3111 W. St. Joseph Street, Bldg. 600, Lansing, MI 48917. Masks are required for the duration of all appointments.